What if I pay tax?

St Matthew's claim back some of the tax at no extra cost to you. We need a gift aid delcaration and your name on any gift. You can print and send a Gift Aid declaration or complete the form below.

Full name (no joint names):
Address line 1:
Address line 2:
Address line 3:

  I would like St Matthew's Church to reclaim tax on all donations I make now and in the future.  I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.  I give permission for my details to be stored on a computer.

If you are unsure whether this applies to you please see www.hmrc.gov.uk.  Please let the church know if your name or address change, or if you no longer pay enough tax.  If you pay tax at a higher rate you can claim further relief in your self-assessment tax return.

Planning your Visit